The Tyranny Rating is the game mechanic in Overlord II that represents the player's alignment.
Listed below are decisions that affect it. Destruction is by far easier than domination. Those who choose destruction will be better at destroying things, and domination will make you better at enslaving weak-minded individuals.
Note: The killing of 1000 gnomes and the killing 100 seals do count towards tyranny.
Gaining complete mastery of Domination or Destruction does not seem to have a notable effect, possibly makes the spells slightly stronger.
Enslave people instead of killing them. This will make them help you rather than run away.
These are the decisions for domination:
- Enslave Borius instead of killing him.
- Enslave all of Nordberg Town's population (100).
- Enslave ten villagers to break the ice fromaround the boat in Nordhaven.
- Enslave the Nordberg Commune.
- Enslave the Everlight Governess.
- Enslave all elves in Everlight Town (100).
When fighting the rebels, if one elf kills another with a bomb it will say that you have killed it.
- Enslave Senator Drearius and his wife.
- Enslave the Yeti.
- Go back to the tower with Fay instead of draining her.
Kill people instead of enslaving them.
These are the decisions for destruction:
- Kill Borius.
- Kill all of Nordberg's population.
- Set fire to the final tar pit to melt the ice around the ship in Nordhaven.
- Kill all members of the Nordberg Commune.
- Kill the Everlight Governess.
- Kill all elves in Everlight.
- Kill Senator Drearius and his wife.
- Kill the Yeti.
- Drain Fay to kill her and get Ghost Fay.