The Nordbergians are people, who live in the icy town of Nordberg, the first city closest to the tower lands free from the effects of the Magical Plague. They are extremely passive and unable to fight back, can be easily enslaved, using the Evil Presence spell. Also, they drop equipment, which the minions can pick up later, such as gloves, pitchforks, shovels and hats. They sometimes are seen hiding in houses.
If enslaved they will work costantly to forge equipment for the minions, dig gold or grow seals to harvest lifeforce
Note: There are two peasants per house.
- Nordberg Villagers
- Nordberg Kids (only in the Prologue)
- Rebel Villagers (Throw Fireworks that create temporary fire barriers)
- We knew that you were one of us, Sire!
- Borius is funnier now, especially when we throw fireworks at him!
- I am a pawn of your evil plan! ( when Enslaved)
- I'll protect you!(When under the evil Presence spell)
- Sophisticated food, parties, nah .. I prefer snow, ice and fried baby seals!
- I've heard that the spider infestation in Everlight has been eradicated..you think that it was him?
- Nordberg needs you!( when Enslaved)
- Treasure, sire! (Spotting an upgrade if enslaved)