- "Ah Kelda, I approve of a woman that likes a bit of bloodshed! And even more of one that can cause it!" — Gnarl
Kelda is a young and strong-willed norbergian woman, formerly employed as handmaid of the imperial governor Borius, who later became the first one of the Fourth Overlord's mistresses following his conquest of Nordberg in Overlord II. She is the only childhood friend the Fourth Overlord has ever had and is probably the only one of his mistresses to be genuinely in love with him.
Overlord II Edit
Kelda is the childhood friend of the Overlord. She assisted him in exacting revenge on the other children of Nordberg and demonstrated a crush on him very early on. She seems to have ended up as Borius' slave in the young Overlord's absence. When the Overlord returns to his hometown, Kelda gladly becomes the Overlord's first mistress. She is like Rose for the original Overlord, in that she is your default mistress, but you can still get a perfect domination end even if you choose another mistress over her. If you choose to have her as the First Mistress during the invasion of Empire City, she will provide you with wolves for your Browns to ride.
Netherworld Tower Upgrades Edit
Tower Upgrade Kelda Banners 100 Kelda Candles 250 Kelda Rugs & Curtains 250 Kelda Bed 500 Kelda Minion Alcoves 500 Kelda Wolf Rider Statues 500 Kelda Fur Throne 1000
Appearance and Personality Edit
Kelda is a young woman of clear nordbergian descent, who exhibit a voluptuous yet muscular built, auburn ruffled hair, green eyes and pale, weather-beaten skin. She is rather tall in stature compared to other Nordbergian women and has an athletic and strong body, capable to resist to the icy winds of her cold native land during her long hunting sessions in the wilderness. She wears a white tight-fitting tunic, a corset of black leather and a white and orange skirt.
Kelda is a tomboyish girl with a fiercely independent demeanor and an indomitable spirit. She shows spirited indifference towards the social expectations of her people like gender roles and class distinctions; In fact she hates household chores, preferring instead to go hunting in the wilderness, fight dangerous animals and collect hunting trophies, and she often doesn't show due respect and good manners towards the people she serves, such as governor Borius or the Fourth Overlord. She expresses an ill-concealed contempt towards the other two mistresses who live with her in the Dark Tower, Juno and Fay, whom she considers to be haughty and stuck-up, unable to consider her worthy of a role superior to that of a mere servant. Juno and Fay often belittle and insult her without restraint or modesty, especially because she's lowborn and of nordbergian descent, but she always manages to come up with a resounding retort capable to silence both of them for a while. It is noteworthy that among all the mistresses, Kelda is apparently the only one that actually cares about the Fourth Overlord as a person and is genuinely in love with him. She has little love for her hometown, despising the villagers for their treatment of the Witch-Boy and of her memories of being Borius' servant.
- "I'd love to be out there on the battlefield with you, Sire. But Gnarl's very protective!"
- "Did I ever show you my hunting scars? Come in Witch-boy, I think it's time we got reacquainted." — Romance small talk à la Kelda.
- "Hmm, do you think there's something around here I can hunt? How fast does Gnarl run?" — Poor old Gnarl.
- "Oh don't worry, I'm sure there'll be plenty of haughty, smug harpies there to make up for your absence!" — Kelda's reaction to Juno's comment that she misses visiting the Arena.
- "That Juno doesn't look very tough. She looks like a hair puller!" — Kelda as First Mistress disapproving of Juno.
- "Gnarl keeps giving me these funny looks and winking! It's very disconcerting." — Gnarl not only likes Juno, but also Kelda it seems.
- "I should take some of your minions hunting, I reckon they'd be great retrievers.Or get them to dress up in deer skin and run really fast! — Kelda in the throne room.
Behind the scenes Edit
She is voiced by Sarah Hadland.